North Beach Caravan Park
North Beach Off Kilbush lane Rush Co. Dublin K56 HN63 GPS:N 53° 31.533 W 006° 05.190
Sign Posted from Rush Main Street.
From the south (R132, M1, M50, Airport & Ferries)
- Leave the M1 signposted for Rush. Leave the R132 at Top petrol Station, follow signs for Rush,drive along Rush main street turn left at the fourth set of traffic lights and right at next sign (100mts).
From the north (R132, M1)
- Direct route: Drive along the Balbriggan bypass, turn left at the sign for Lusk opposite the Esso filling station. Then follow the directions above as from the south.
- Scenic coastal route: Drive into Balbriggan. Turn left at sign for Skerries. When you reach Skerries, turn left at the traffic lights, then take the next turn to the right. As you approach Rush Main Street, turn left after the speed limit signs, at the sign marked North Beach.
- From the city centre: bus no. 33 from Lower Abbey Street.
- Nitelink Service: Nitelink service 33N departs outside the Q bar in D’Olier Street beside O’Connell Bridge at 00:30, 2:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, and also 3:30 Thurs, Fri and Sat. This bus calls at the airport No. 2 Coach park approximately 20 minutes later. Fare €6.00 per person.
- From the airport: Bus no.41, 41a going to Swords, change to bus no.33, 33a at bottom of Swords main street.
- From Dun Laoghaire: Take bus No. 46A from the Ferry Terminal to Fleet Street in Dublin City Center. Then take the 33 as described above.
- Suburban line from Dublin and Drogheda to Rush/Lusk station. N.B. This line connects to the Dart line to and from Dun Laoghaire at Howth Junction, Pearse, Tara and Connolly Stations.